UNF differentiates between "dropping" and "withdrawing" from a course.
- Students may drop courses through the registration period preceding the term and during the "Add/Drop" period. The Add/Drop period occurs during the first five days of courses for a given semester.
日本一本道a不卡免费Courses scheduled to meet for the first time after add/drop ends may be dropped the next business day only in One-Stop Student Services. Tuition and fee payment is still due on the regular deadline for all classes.
If a student drops a course on or before the last day to drop courses, the student will not be assessed a fee for that course. If the student has already paid fees and then drops a course, the student will receive a full refund for the dropped course.
- Students who wish to cease attending a course after the Add/Drop period has ended must withdraw from the course.
- The withdraw period begins after the Administrative Drop for Non-Payment and continues through the first 13 weeks of courses (during semesters that are 16 weeks long). Check the Academic Calendar for posted withdrawal deadlines.
- Withdrawal deadlines vary for courses that occur during shorter semesters and for courses with non-traditional beginning and ending dates.
- A "W" will appear on the transcript in place of a grade for all courses from which a student withdraws. A "W" does not impact the student's GPA negatively or positively.
Although students will not receive credit for courses from which they withdraw, the credit hours that would have been accumulated upon completion of the course are added to the student's total of "attempted hours."
Students may drop and withdraw online via myWings or in person at One-Stop Student Services with photo identification. Requests to drop and withdraw cannot be accepted via telephone or email. In certain cases, authorization from another department on campus may be required before the withdrawal request can be processed. In such cases, mailed or faxed withdrawal requests cannot be processed.
日本一本道a不卡免费It is recommended that students in the following categories discuss their decision to withdraw as it may have negative implications.
Students who withdraw from all日本一本道a不卡免费 courses by the first four weeks of spring, fall, or cross-term summer classes will receive a 25 percent refund. Refunds are only disbursed if a student withdraws from all courses in which they are enrolled. During the summer term, only students who withdraw from all cross-term classes will receive a refund. There are no refunds for withdrawal from summer A and summer B courses. After the deadline for a 25 percent refund for withdrawal, there are no withdrawal refunds, except by fee petition when students can document extenuating circumstances beyond their control.
Students who have extenuating circumstances may request a refund of fees by filing a fee petition with the Controller's Office. The repeat surcharge is not petitionable. Fee petitions are reviewed weekly by the Fee Committee. Fee petitions are submitted via myWings and require that supporting documentation be attached. Students are notified via email of the results.